Our reservations are available by email 24/7. At MetroWest livery, there are few Policies to take under consideration. Please read the following:
– Smoking is not allowed in the car.
– Cancellation within one hour before the pick up time will be charged the full amount of the full charge (except weather conditions).
– Excessive trash left or Getting sick in the car will be charged $100 cleaning fee.
– When flight lands we allow travelers 1 hour to get to the limo stand for domestic flights, 1 hour 15 minutes for international flights, if the clients pass the time mentioned above, there might be an additional charge of $1.00 per minute.
– Requesting an additional stop or stops, will result in an extra charge.
– MetroWest Livery require a window of 2 hours to book same day reservations.
– If the client is not ready at their scheduled pickup time, there will be a wait fee of $1.00 per minute, charged in intervals of 15 minutes.
– Due to MassPort regulations, MetroWest Livery drivers are only allowed to pick-up clients at the Limo stand in each terminal, each terminal has its own pick up area.
– If clients fail to show up at the scheduled pickup time and/or location for the arriving fight information they provided to us and there has not been any contact with MetroWest Livery after 60 minutes for domestic flights or 90 minutes for international flights, clients will be considered as a “No Show” and be billed the full fee. MetroWest Livery track the flights, if your flight is delayed or canceled, this policy will not apply and the client will not be charged.
MetroWest Livery Limousine Service respects individual privacy and is committed to protecting and insuring that your personal information is handled in a safe and responsible manner. MetroWest Livery welcomes your comments and opinions about these policies and is happy to listen and make changes to anything that makes have a better experience. You feed back is very important and valuable to us.